EcoCleanFit™ Bucket-less Microfiber Mop System- Heavy Duty (With Bonus Green Dry/Wet Pad)Regular price $79.99 Sale price $59.99
Our EcoCleanFit™ Bucketless Microfiber Mop System is all about cleaning efficiency while saving time and money. No need for heavy and messy rinse and solution buckets! Our Microfiber Mop System will allow you to quickly clean, disinfect, dust, or soak up large areas, up to 3,000 square feet with simply one fill-up of the removable 28 oz. bottle and wide 18" mop frame. An ergonomic simple trigger mechanism allows the liquid solution of your choice to flow on to the floor as needed, no batteries required! Simply switch out the velcro backed Blue microfiber scrubber wet pads as needed while cleaning and scrubbing, and use the Green Dry/Wet pad for dusting and mopping up heavy spills.
EcoCleanFit Microfiber Mop Benefits:
- Boost Cleaning Abilities: Microfiber wet mops cleans more effectively with the ability to get into micro areas where the common cotton mops are unable since each microfiber strand is 1% of the diameter of a human hair. Removes and reduces bacteria on floors by up to 99% (University of California Davis Study*).
- Decrease Solution Usage: Microfiber wet mops use about 10-20 times less liquid than general cotton mops, reducing business costs.
- Creates Efficiencies: Using microfiber mop pads creates efficiency and cost savings for fitness facilities in that microfiber pads can easily be washed 500 times (WASH ONLY WITH OTHER MICROFIBERS) and stored easily. Unlike cotton-based mops where it simply moves around dirt and other contaminants, microfiber will pick up and trap contaminants, making mopping more efficient.
- A Time Saver: No need to keep rinsing in a rinse bucket and dipping it into a solution bucket like cotton mops. Simply use the cleaning/disinfecting solution and replace pads after every 3,000 square feet or so, depending on the cleaning required. Simply remove the dirty pad and apply a clean pad quickly.
- Stops Cross-Contamination: Simply change out the dirty pads with a clean pad when moving from one area or room to another, eliminating the cross-contamination seen with cotton-based mops.
- Decrease Employee Injury: EcoCleanFit™ microfiber mops weigh significantly less than traditional cotton loop mops, making the microfiber mops easier to use for individuals.
Great for all types of floors:
- Rubber Mats
Mop System Includes:
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Handle with Ergonomic Trigger
- A safe HDPE 28 oz. bottle.
- An 18" mop frame with heavy-duty velcro
- Heavy-Duty Microfiber Blue wet mop pads, x2
- Heavy-Duty Microfiber Green Dry/Wet Loop Mop pad. x1
1. Wash and dry microfiber separately from all other laundry. Since microfiber has an electric charge, it will attract dirt, hair, and lint from other laundry. This will reduce the effectiveness of the microfiber. Wash heavily-soiled microfiber cloths and mop heads in warm or hot water with detergent. Lightly soiled cloths can be washed in cold, or even on the gentle cycle.